WHAT IS SEESAW?
Students capture learning with photos and videos of their work, or by adding digital creations. Everything gets organized in one place and is accessible to teachers from any device.
Student work can be shared with classmates, parents, or published to a class blog. Seesaw gives students a real audience for their work and offers parents a personalized window into their child’s learning.
Click here for an a example of one of our teachers progress with SeeSaw – https://sway.com/agTHQutBBwGSdtHm
- How to Set Up Your Seesaw Class – Class Code Sign In
- How to Setup and Use Folders
- Seesaw Student Experience – Class Code Sign In
- Seesaw Parent Experience Overview
- K-5: Seesaw for Beginners
- K-5: Back to School Tips & Tricks
- 3-5: Getting Ready to Seesaw in 3-5 (Beginner)
- 6-12: Getting Ready to Seesaw in Middle & High School (Beginner)
- 9-12: Seesaw in the High School Classroom (Beginner)
- K-2: Tips & Favorite Lesson Ideas (Panel of Teachers)